🤹🏽 It’s easy to make the most of Burnout Bot.
Here are the basics:
It’s important for leaders and managers to explicitly talk about burnout solutions.
Introduce Burnout Bot on your team’s Slack channel with our sample text, or use your own!
Taking 3 mins. to mention Burnout Bot during an upcoming team meeting will help your team make the most of the tool.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introducing Burnout Bot to your Team
Why should you take 5 minutes to introduce Burnout Bot?
- Leadership Buy-In is critical for building a culture of well-being: Your team needs explicit commitment from you to build a culture of well-being. Taking 5 minutes to get aligned on the what and the why of Burnout Bot will be a huge investment in making the most of the tool.
- New tools can feel like more work: Many individual contributors tell us that there are too many tools and resources to keep track of. Navigating new platforms basically feels like more work. That’s why we’ve made it as easy as possible for employees to on-board to Burnout Bot.
How to introduce Burnout Bot on Slack:
We recommend sending a message about what Burnout Bot and why you are adopting this for your team. Use Burnout Bot in the channel with your direct reports. Burnout Bot will do the rest of the on-boarding for your team.
Here’s a sample message you can send:
Hey folks! I'm trying out this tool that helps you manage burnout at work. I've heard that it's helped other companies move the needle on burnout. It’ll prompt you for anonymous feedback and nudge you to take a break if its been a while. Let me know if you guys have feedback.
How to introduce Burnout Bot during a team meeting:
During your next team meeting or stand-up, take 5 minutes to share the following key points:
- Burnout Bot will only notice if you work too much (it is not tracking your general working hours on Slack). It is designed to reduce noise - there are no pulse checks or surveys. Just set it and forget it.
- Burnout Bot will ask you for feedback if you’re working too much. Feedback is anonymized and thematic - no verbatim feedback will be shared. No one at your company will see anything you write.
- The feedback you share will be used to recommend action plans for me to take action and improve team culture. I’ll report back on the steps I’m taking on a monthly basis on Slack.
- Burnout Bot will recommend High Quality Time-Off experiences. These are research based recs for making the most of your non-working hours.
- Burnout Bot has a Learning and Development hub. If there’s any topic that you want to dig into, feel free to browse and dive in.
- If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to share in the #burnoutbot-company-customerservice slack channel or ping me directly.
👉 Have a question? Set-up a 15 mins. on-boarding call or send us a note at email@example.com