Table of contents
- Include a link to any sort of dashboard or enrollment system here.
- Here's plan we offer - check out their full offerings.
- Link to the websites for plan administrators.
Notion Tip: You want to make these details super easy to access at any time!
Notion Tip: Maybe you can link to the site where people can find doctors.
- You should link or upload any of the information people need to understand what's covered and what's not for what price.
- If there's a list of in-network dentists, make it easy to access here.
- Include the administrator of these plans here and links to any more detail they have.
- Are there specific dates when people need to enroll or re-enroll or elect new beneficiaries? Keep that info up to date. Whenever you change it, let everyone know.
Insurance and Benefits With a Purpose | Guardian
We're here to inspire well-being. Offering life, dental, disability, and other benefits that help people achieve financial confidence, health, and well-being. 2021 was the start of a bold transformation at Guardian. Our new Purpose, to "inspire well-being," is a foundation that will evolve our business by expanding how we serve our consumers, better address colleagues' needs, and strengthen our bonds with our stakeholders and everyone whose lives we touch.
- Who handles your team's 401(k) accounts?
- Link to or upload a PDF of instructions for selecting a contribution amount.
- You could even link to a few articles providing advice on how to handle retirement here. You know, like these:
Affordable, Full-Service 401(k) Plans for SMBs | Human Interest
Human Interest makes it easy and affordable to help your employees save for retirement. Get Started Through dozens of sneaky, shady fees, other 401(k) providers can take advantage of you and your employees. We don't. With us, you get affordable plans, low-cost funds, and absolutely no transaction fees.
- Are people eligible for a gym subsidy? Any special requirements? How much?
- Are there any exceptions? I.e. maybe people can't use it to buy a Peloton... 😒
- List of gyms near the office? Or even better, a Google Map of them!
Pro tip: Just type /google maps to embed a link to a map showing nearby gyms.
- Do you offer any subsidies for people who pay to commute to work?
- What types of transportation are eligible?
- For each type, what's the amount of the subsidy?
- Do you reimburse mileage? If so, by how much?
- If you really want to go above and beyond, list out the best ways to get to the office from common locations people live! Link to transportation schedules.
Commuter Tax Benefits | bart.gov
Bay Area employers with 50 or more employees are now required to register and offer commuter benefits to their employees in order to comply with the Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program. Please visit www.511.org or call 511 and say "Commuter Benefits".