👨🏻🏫 Create a culture of sustainable peak performance.
Here are the basics:
- Our Learning & Development programs have a 95% satisfaction rate across hundreds of employees in industries like tech and education.
- We offer one-off workshops, speaking engagements, and professional development programs for individual contributors, people managers, and senior leaders.
- Participants report a 46% reduction in burnout symptoms following our partnerships.
- Content comes from original research at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business, and centers on management science approaches to burnout prevention and sustainable peak performance.
Create a shared language around work norms
Our Learning & Development programs help teams demystify how burnout happens, and how various company stakeholders can begin to move the needle toward addressing it. Rather than focus on the clinical/psychological aspects of burnout, we focus on shifting workplace habits toward a culture of sustainable peak performance.
Intro Workshops or Speaker Engagements
For teams looking for a 30-90 mins. session to address employee engagement and well-being, our team offers an introductory session designed for the whole company. Our introductory session focuses on how individuals can maximize their cognitive resource recovery during non-working hours. Our research-based approach allows for personalization and reflection. This is a perfect fit for all-hands meetings, team meetings, or retreats. They can be delivered in-person or virtually.
Session outcomes: After this session, participants will
- Begin to build a shared sense of community with their managers and peers as practitioners and supporters of High Quality Time-Off.
- Name the signs and costs (individual and collective) of burnout.
- Name the five attributes of High Quality Time-Off and the role each model plays in
obtaining peak work performance.
- Reflect on the extent to which their current time off practices reflect one or
more components of the High Quality Time-Off model.
- Identify and commit to at least one HQTO experience
3-Part Professional Development Series for Individual Contributors, People Managers, and Senior Leaders
Our suite of Professional Development programs allow individual contributors, people managers, and senior leaders to implement best practices over time. Each program is 90 mins. and are scheduled monthly over three months. They can be completed virtually or in-person.
- For People Managers: During these sessions, people managers self-assess where their team is against the Six Areas of Work (workload, control, reward, community, fairness, and values). They then select areas of focus along the Six Areas of Work and work to resolve the root of their gaps. Our team supports managers in implementing research-based solutions that addresses identified gaps over the course of the three month program.
- For Senior Leaders: This session is designed for leaders at the Director level and above, and provides visibility into timely insights and relevant signals re: employee well-being and burnout prevention on their specific teams. Using inputs from 1) the latest research, 2) company-specific data, and 3) industry-level best practices, these sessions shed light on how senior leaders can model their own leadership to build toward a culture of sustainable peak performance.
- For Individual Contributors: During these three sessions, we guide employees in thinking through how they can best leverage their non-working hours to improve cognitive resource recovery and reduce stress levels back to baseline. Between sessions, employees are encouraged to engage in High Quality Time-Off experiences and measure the impact on burnout and engagement.
Freebies for L&D Customers
Sessions for People Managers and Senior Leaders include 10 hours of burnout consulting and coaching for your team. Sessions for all stakeholders include access to premium online L&D content for one year, as well as discounts to Burnout Bot for teams that use Slack.
What our customers are saying
Pricing varies by team size, mode (in-person vs. virtual), and level of customization required. Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more details and set-up an initial 30 mins. consultation for our team to learn more about your needs.