🤫 Burnout Bot exists to support employees.
Here are the basics:
- Your working hours
- Your time off
- The work you’re doing
- Your communication on Slack
When I “Share Feedback” with Burnout Bot, what happens?
Whether you’re working a lot and get nudged to give feedback, or whether you decide to give feedback on your own, Burnout Bot collects this feedback, aggregates it, and delivers an action plan to your manager to improve. Specifically:
- Burnout Bot collects your feedback and delivers a confirmation message to you with the feedback received.
- This verbatim feedback will never be visible to your manager or anyone else in your company.
- Once Burnout Bot has received 3 pieces of feedback from your team and peers, your manager will get an action plan that includes a thematic action plan to address solutions.
- Manager action plans do not include any verbatim text submitted by the employee, and focus on solutions. They look like this:
- We leave it up to the manager to decide how to share and address this feedback, though we recommend sharing in Slack or in a team meeting.
Still have questions?
Contact us to ask a specific question, provide feedback, or even set up a meeting with our support team.