Address sustainable peak performance through sessions designed for the entire company.
Our introductory session focuses on how individuals can maximize their cognitive resource recovery during non-working hours. Our research-based approach allows for personalization and reflection. This is a perfect fit for all-hands meetings, team meetings, or retreats. They can be delivered in-person or virtually.
After this session, participants will:
- Begin to build a shared sense of community with their managers and peers as practitioners and supporters of High Quality Time-Off.
- Name the signs and costs (individual and collective) of burnout.
- Name the five attributes of High Quality Time-Off and the role each model plays in obtaining peak work performance.
- Reflect on the extent to which their current time off practices reflect one or more components of the High Quality Time-Off model.
- Identify and commit to at least one HQTO experience.
- 46% reduction in burnout symptoms among Cultiveit’s users
- 95% satisfaction rate for Cultiveit’s Learning & Development workshops from customers such as Box and Task Rabbit
- 50% utilization rate for Cultiveit’s platform (10x the industry average)
- 59% potential reduction in employee turnover
Sessions last from 30-90 mins.
Pricing varies by team size, mode (in-person vs. virtual), and level of customization required.